Starred Christmas at the Winter Garden by Caino
The gourmet proposals at The St. Regis Florence restaurant
Christmas is approaching and it's time to think about where to spend it with your loved ones. Among the places of election in Florence there is a starred restaurant that during the holidays smells even more of magic: the Winter Garden by Caino.
In the ancient courtyard where the carriages passing by the historic building that today is The St. Regis Florence hotel, the restaurant in collaboration with the multi-star Chef Valeria Piccini of the Da Caino restaurant, and led by the Executive Chef Gentian Shehi, dishes that enhance the great cuisine of the area.
For Christmas lunch, at the "shadow" of a giant fir tree, a six-course menu, accompanied by live music:
- Amberjack tartare served with a sea urchin mayonnaise and mandarin
- Foie gras, "panpepato" sauce, balsamic vinegar and grape's stuffed bread
- "Cappelletti" pasta stuffed with wood pegeon, served in a forest's flavored broth
- Homemade fusilli pasta prepared with a lamb ragout, apples and coffee
- Low temperature style beef cheek with radish, tuber and truffle
- Green apple sorbet with spinach and lime
- Traditional christmas "tronchetto" sponge cake and friandises
- Traditional christmas sweets
€ 135 per person. Price inclusive of water, coffee and welcome glass (wines not included).
For info and reservations:
The St. Regis Florence
Winter Garden restaurant by Caino
Piazza Ognissanti 1, Florence
Ph. 055 27163770