Tuscany in the Yellow Zone until Saturday 23 January
The Region's figures confirm this: everything we can do in these days
Tuscany with a RT oscillating between 0.9 and 1 (this latter factor would determine the passage in the Orange Zone) but also with a situation among the best in Italy: second after Valle d'Aosta for the lowest increase in cases, first for the lowest incidence of cases.
Numbers that guarantee the stay in the Yellow Zone at least for another week until Friday, January 23, 2021.
But what are all the rules of Tuscany in the Yellow Zone, here they are:
- Prohibition of movement between regions, even both yellow, except for overt work requirements.
- Among the novelties of the Dcpm is the possibility of moving to second homes (even if rented) outside one's own region. Quesato is valid if there is also in zoan aranzione and red and only for the family nucleus.
- Prohibition to circulate in one's own municipality from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Yes to visits to the homes of relatives and friends, maximum of two people (excluding children under 14) and once a day.
- Restaurants and bars open until 6 p.m., also with delivery service, no take-aways
- Shops open until 9 p.m.
- Shopping centres closed on public holidays and before public holidays
- Sports centres open, swimming pools and gyms closed
- Museums open on weekdays only, closed exhibitions
- Public transport with 50% capacity
Ski lifts are closed until February 15 while gyms, pools and movie theaters are closed until March 5 2021.