Antichità Pino Marletta
- Palazzo Ridolfi Guidi - Piazza San Felice, 10r
- 055 294592
The Gallery was started in 1958 out of restorer-antiques dealer Pino Marletta’s passion for art. Housed in one of Florence’s most beautiful buildings, Palazzo Ridolfi Guidi, once home to poetess Elizabeth Barrett Browning, the gallery, today under the direction of Pino’s son, Alessandro, an expert on Italian drawing, painting and sculpture from the sixteenth to the mid-nineteenth century and from 1920 to 1940, as well as on vintage objects, follows in the founder’s footsteps.