- Via Spada, 58r
- 055 2398696
In the antiques business since 1939, the shop spreads over 750 square meters of exhibition space divided into three rooms and including the upstairs gallery, housed in the magnificent sixteenth-century former convent of S.S. Spirito Santo. Its rich and eclectic collection spans from the 1600s to the early 1900s, from furniture to lamps, in addition to furnishing objects and collectibles such as chinaware, table clocks and bronze and glass items. The shop provides customers with full service, from technical consultancy for furnishing to restoration, as well as expert opinion and assistance for acquisition of single pieces or entire collections.