An adventure that started in 1952, when Piero and Luana, a twenty-year-old couple, opened their business in lampshade production. The rest is history – a history replete with lamps, chandeliers and accessories, made of various materials, from wood to iron, culminating in the use of precious fabrics for lampshades. All products are made employing the finest ageold Florentine skills. Their creations are much appreciated by people all over the world, from noble Florentine families, famous personalities ot the fashion world and 5-star hotels in Italy and abroad. Across the road from the laboratory, at number 48r, we find the showroom.