Since 1850 and for six generations. 160 years of history, 10 shops throughout Italy. However, Carmen Mossa has been designing jewellery in the Florentine boutique, located between Brunelleschi’s dome and Piazza della Signoria, since 1973 (gold and diamond, gold and precious stones, fashion collections and wristwatches). She works in the shop side by side with Gaia, Gisella and Maria Grazia, the new generation members of the family. Mossa is also a Piaget, Tag Heuer, Hamilton, Lamborghini and Maurice Lacroix authorized dealer. Among the services offered are restyling and exclusive customization.