- Piazza San Giovanni, 16r
- 055 215795
Wristwatch lovers and collectors cannot miss a visit to the Officine Panerai shop. Completely renovated in 2014 according to a concept and design by designer Patricia Urquiola, the Florentine shop, the world’s first Panerai boutique, is housed in the Palazzo Arcivescovile (Archbishop’s Palace), which has been a watchmaking school, workshop and showroom since 1860. In addition to the famous brand’s wristwatch collection, the shop offers a selection of limited-edition pieces specially made for the historic shop, which is worth the visit alone.