Turchi Giovanni. Antichità, Alta Epoca, Armi Antiche dal 1942
- Via Maggio, 42r
- 055 218302
Housed in the magnificent fifteenth-century building which was once home to Bianca Cappello, restructured by architect Bernardo Buontalenti and decorated with grotesque motifs by Bernardino Poccetti around 1580, the shop is today run by Giovanni Turchi, alongside his daughters Olivia and Elisa, who carries on the antiques business established by his father Giorgio and mother Niccolina Gallori in 1942. The shop specializes in ancient arms and suits of armour, in addition to a selection of furniture, paintings and sculptures, mostly of Italian provenance, spanning from the Haute Epoque to the early 1800s.