A special Christmas at The St. Regis Florence
At the Winter Garden Restaurant & Bar, the countdown to the most magical day of the year begins
Christmas is approaching and for those who are still choosing the most evocative location to spend this special day in the company of their loved ones, The St.Regis Florence is the solution.
At the Winter Garden Restaurant & Bar Christmas is the perfect opportunity to enjoy menus dedicated to unparalleled culinary excellence in an exceptional location with twinkling lights, covered tables, decorated fir trees and an almost fairy-tale atmosphere.
For Christmas lunch, Executive Chef Gentian Shehi has created a six-course menu with a welcome drink:
- Scallops, bergamot potato mousse and coral wafer
- Oxtail buttons, Jerusalem artichokes, truffle
- Guinea fowl breast, chestnuts, turnip tops, pumpkin mustard
- Pomegranate soup with spices, cantucci biscuits and Jasmin tea ice cream
- Our version of the "Mont Blanc" dessert
- Classic panettone and hot zabaglione
- Coffee and small pastries
Euro 140 per person, with water and coffee. Free for children up to 5 years old, 50% discount for children from 6 to 12 years old. Vegetarian and gluten free options are also available upon request.