- Piazza S. Pier Maggiore, 1r
- 055 2480436
Created in 1946, there are today five Vignoli butcher shops in Florence and one in Scandicci. It was here that the name Fesa di Tacchino was used for the first time to speak of turkey breast: the San Pierino poulterer’s was indeed the first shop in Italy which cut turkeys, and Rolando Vignoli named the animal’s breast “fesa”, name that is being used today in the whole country of Italy. Today the Macelleria Vignoli is a poulterer and butcher shop, specialized in ready-to-cook products, which sells the classic Italian Chianti wine, too, as well as the oil produced in the farm of San Casciano.